Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Nascar allows hard liquor sponsors...

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and DJ...he still has the sharpier car...his car will only be painted in the crown royal paint job...for maybe 2-3 races...depends on the deal...all the others will be sharpie...unless he has another deal for another sponsor to do a race or two...if that's the case...then all the other races...it'll will be sharpie...unless...

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robby didn't make the race...

    STORY

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a link in that last post to...just doesn't show up too well cause it's white...also...italapino's fav Scott Wimmer flipped his car..rolled several times on the concrete...he was ok...I'll try to find a pic of the car..

  4. #14
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, his team still seems very confident...

    I wonder...are they still going to use the same engine builders after that huge mistake? Can they just go with someone else who might now the rules better?

    And, I watched a breakdown of the entire race on our speed channel. Wimmer was doing well in the very beginning (2nd), but fell behind shortly after. And, as much as I hate Tony Stewart, he does always find a way to make a race interesting.

    One last note:

    Racers I hate: Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, and Jr. Basically the only winning driver I don't mind is Johnson...I think this year I'll pull for Robby, Mark Martin, Wimmer and Marlin.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he is still gonna use them...they are good engine builders but don't have any nascar experience...Robby knows them from I assume, his indy car ties...which is where they have been building motors...but indy cars are about dead...and nascar is where it's at...they'll get into shape...it might take a little bit but as the report said everyone on board knew it was going to be a growing experience...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •